Find the Best Nationwide Moving Companies in USA for 2019.
Moving across country or within states can be a nightmare if it is not entrusted into the hands of a competent and reliable company. We have taken some time to highlight the list of top ten most trusted nationwide moving companies in this piece to help our esteemed audience to make the right choice when they need to move or relocate from one point to another. Some of the things we considered in arriving at our selections include licensing, insurance, quality of service delivery, experience, customer relations, and customer reviews among others. You can take your time to further read up on the companies on this list we have here before making a final decision on which moving company you will go with.
List of 10 Best Nationwide Moving Companies:
1. Moving APT
Moving APT has been in operation since 1999 serving customers with top-notch moving services that has seen them emerge as one of the most trusted and reliable moving company in the industry today. They are licensed and bonded by the Department of Transportation. They have exceled through the help of their well-trained professional movers who will help with packing, loading, unloading, and all other technical needs as may be required by their customers. They specialize in interstate moving, cross country moving, and nationwide moving among others.
2. United Van Lines
United Van Lines offer a full range of moving services that include local and international moving, storage facilities, corporate relocation, and moving container services among others. United van Lines is located in Fenton, Missouri; they have over 450 agents s*read across several locations in the United States. United Van Lines was founded in 1928 and was initially known as Return Load Service Inc. they are the first adopter of electronic order registration system in the moving industry.
3. Flat Rate moving
Flat Rate moving began operation in 1991, helping their customers with customized moving solutions based on their unique needs. They have several branches spread across the country; they provide solutions to all local moving, nationwide moving, corporate moving, and commercial moving among others. Flat Rate has a friendly and affordable moving rates for their different moving services, depending on your moving needs. You can contact them or visit their website for further details and enquiries.
4. May Flower Transit
May Flower Transit is one of the longest serving companies in the moving industry, they came into existence in 1927, and presently has over 650 branches nationwide. They have consistently delivered exceptional moving solutions and services for families and corporate bodies over the years. They provide reliable local, international, corporate, cross country, and international moving at very affordable cost. They have a unique tracking system known as “Precise Track” and “MayTrack” that has been efficiently designed to enable their clients to track their belongings in real-time. Their professional movers will help in all stages of your moving from safe packaging to loading, and safe delivery.
5. Arpin Van Lines
Arpin Van Lines is a privately owned company that was founded by the Arpin Group and has been in operation for over 100 years. Their headquarter is located in West Warmick, Rhode Island in the United States. They are a trusted and reliable industry leader in moving household goods, providing storage services for military, government, residential, and corporate clients. Arpin is a member of AMSA, they refer to themselves as the customer-centric moving company with over 330 locations spread across the United States. Their longevity in the moving industry delivering quality services has seen them establish themselves as a reliable and trusted moving company.
6. North American Moving Services
North American Moving is well-known for their efficiency in long distance moving; they have been in operation since 1933 with over 500 agent locations spread across the nation and are well represented in over 175 countries across the globe. They specialize in providing excellent moving solutions in corporate relocation, local household moving, and long distance moving among others. North American Moving is reliable and can be trusted as a result of their over 80 years of being in operation.
7. AMJ Campbell
AMJ Campbell has been in operation since 1934, they are a Canadian based company but have since spread their operations across all states in the United States and across the North American Border as well. They have a commendable track record of excellent customer service relations that has made them the people’s choice over the years. For over 80 years, they have been providing reliable services in household relocation, local moving, nationwide moving, international moving, corporate moving, and workplace solutions among others.
8. Stevens Worldwide Van Lines
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is about one of the oldest companies in the moving business, this company was founded in 1905; that is so much experience that must count for something in the area of quality service delivery, trust, efficiency, and reliability. Stevens worldwide Van Lines is based out of Saginaw Michigan; they have over 150 different branches across the country. They offer quality services for interstate moving, cross country moving, local moving, and corporate moving among others. Their team of professional movers are experienced and capable of delivering quality services at every stage of your moving task.
Bekins came into operation in 1891, which makes them one of the oldest moving companies in USA. They began operation with just 12 employees and were operating using 3 horse-drawn carriages. Today, they have grown in leaps and bounds and have over 250 locations across the United States of America. They have brought about several innovations in the nationwide moving business. They offer local, international, commercial, cross country, and long distance moving services.
10. Wheaton Worldwide Moving
Wheaton Worldwide Moving was founded in 1945 and has since evolved into one of the largest moving companies in the world with over 4,000 employees across 250 locations in the United States. They have a policy of providing greener moving solutions to their clients and as a result of this, they have been able to reduce their environmental footprint to a reasonable extent. They have an effective tracking system that help their clients to track the progress of their shipment or belongings. They offer a wide range of moving services such as local moving, interstate moving, international moving, and cross country moving among others.
In conclusion, the companies highlighted here are guaranteed to provide quality moving services as they are bonded and insured by recognized and respected regulatory bodies. Whichever one you decide to engage based on your additional findings should be able to deliver expected result.
The following table displays the best nationwide moving companies in USA
|No.||Best Nationwide Moving Companies||Website|
|2.||United Van Lines||www.unitedvanlines.com|
|5.||Arpin Van Lines||www.arpin.com|
|6.||North American Moving Services||www.northamerican.com|
|8.||Stevens Worldwide Van Lines||www.stevensworldwide.com|
|10.||Wheaton Worldwide Moving||www.wheatonworldwide.com|
Best Way to find trusted nationwide moving companies
Are you about to move out of your home any time soon? Then you would need to find a trusted nationwide moving company. This is because the success of your house move depends on your ability to find a moving company you can trust. Finding a trusted moving company for your house move is not an arduous task, especially if you know where to look and how to look.
In the United States alone, there are over 7,000 movers, operating in about 13, 900 locations of the country. Surely, you could find a reliable one among this vast number. Professional movers in the United States are expected to be members of the American Moving and Storage Organization, and at least half of the figure mentioned above are members. Their membership to an extent credits them as trustworthy. Apart from that, some AMSA member companies also have certifications from ProMovers/ProMover, a consumer protection and certification program. This certification which acts as an obvious sign of trust is a further indication that your properties are in good hands.
Despite this number, some Moving companies may not have the ProverMover logo, so as a client, you will be tasked with distinguishing the real ones from the dishonest ones.
How Can You Distinguish Between Good and Bad Movers?
Here is a quick comparison between good and bad moving companies:
– Good movers have a re-searchable company name, and they provide you with it once you contact them.
– Bad Movers have a very vague company name and are not very prompt to provide potential clients with these names.
– Good movers are often willing to visit your home for an on-site inspection of your possession once you request a price estimate from them.
– Bad Movers almost always provide you with a quick estimate over the phone and are not willing to visit your home.
– When you decide to carry out further research on the internet, Good movers often possess a decent website with their USDOT number visible, especially interstate movers. They also list information concerning their registration and insurance, as well as their contact information and a little call address.
– Bad Movers often have no website at all, so you may not even find them on the internet, and if they do, those sites often do not have a local address.
– When Good movers contact you, they often request for a deposit fee of about 15% of their estimated cost, which you would be allowed to pay for using a credit card for extra security.
– Bad Movers request for cash, or a very large deposit fee before they embark on the move.
– Good movers have warehouses and often appear for the move in marked and company branded fleet trucks.
– Bad Movers often appear in unmarked rental trucks.
How To Find Out If a nationwide Moving Company Can be Trusted
To find out if a moving company can be trusted, you can carry out a little extra research on your own. This research would save you time and money in the long run.
Here is some necessary information you need to find out about:
- Are they licensed?: Earlier, we mentioned how moving companies are required to be licensed, with US DOT number. This is especially important for interstate movers and can be issued by the United States Department of Transportation.
- Check How Long They Have Been Active?: Research about their track record from the deliveries they have made over time. Find out all you can about their experience and how long they have been ‘really’ operating in the system.
- Do Have Insurance?: It is always best to use Movers with insurance. Also, find out if your personal properties are covered by your renters or homeowners policy. If it’s a No, then you should think about complemental moving insurance. All these would save you a lot of hassle in the event something goes wrong.
- Read Their Online Reviews: Visit social media sites like Citysearch and Yelp to research about the company and find out what people are saying about their services and what they may have experienced with the company. Also, study the company’s rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to help you make an informed decision. Check out any recognition they may have received for their services so far. If they have none, chances are they may not be doing so well.
- Consider Their Rates: Some Moving companies may charge low rates, with a lot of hidden charges. Make sure you find out if fuel charges are Incorporated in their charges. Also, are their other factors which could affect their rates? Like season or days of the week. Just remember, Great reputation and good rates work hand in hand.
- Find Out About Their Consolidation Policies: This is especially important for Interstate Movers. Find out if they would be combining your properties with that of others and shipping them together. This is guaranteed to save you money. The downside is, your delivery time might be affected, as a result of the multiple stops. If this is likely, find out their stand on a delivery window, so you would know if you would be packing a suitcase containing the few things you might need before your properties arrive.
These factors would help you make an informed decision no doubt, but here are quick steps to find a trusted moving company.
6 Quick Steps To Choose a Trusted nationwide Moving Company
To find a trusted nationwide moving company, follow these quick steps:
1.) Fill in a free moving quote to obtain price estimates from some good Movers who would be available on the day you intend to move. This should not take more than a minute to do.
2.) Relax, and let them contact you for the discussion of terms. When that happens, ask them to come to carry out an on-site inspection of your properties.
3.) After this, compare the estimates given by each company carefully. Make a decision based on not only the price but the conditions attached.
4.) Study the additional services and rates. Would they handle your packing needs professionally? Will your prized possessions like a pool table or large artworks be safe with them?
5.) Ask if they members of the American Moving and Storage Association. Endeavor to learn all you can say about their USDOT number, for cross-country moves.
6.) Check out their reviews on BBB. If their reviews are accredited, then that is a plus. Check out their customer reviews as well.
Finally, when all of these steps are properly followed, the chances of falling into the wrong hands become slim. It is always best to be careful than going through issues later. Good luck with your move!
Why to Choose the Best Nationwide Moving Companies with Pricing Van Lines?
If you’re searching for the best nationwide moving companies we can help! Pricing Van Lines is your trusted moving broker, bringing years of dedicated service to your cross-country move. We’re fully licensed and dedicated to delivering services that exceed our customers’ expectations, no matter their needs for the move. Whether you’re going across the states or across the ocean, we’ll help you find the right moving company to get you there. Moving is a stressful job but when the right movers are at your side, there is a much deeper assurance that all will go well. Let us help you find ‘the one’.
1. Don’t Settle: Find Reputable Moving Companies Cross Country
When so many different moving companies are available, it can be difficult to choose reputable and the cheapest moving companies cross country that you can trust to do your job right. Your valuable belongings are on the line and you shouldn’t settle for the first company that comes your way. You have options and we’ll make sure that you see all the best interstate moving and storage companies during your quest. It is easy to get quotes here with us and find the best of the best. Just enter your zip code and a few details about your movie and the rest is easy. Aren’t you ready to get what you deserve?
2. Find Out Who Has the Best Interstate Movers?
Pricing Van Lines has connections to the best interstate moving and storage companies but do not take our word for it when it is so simple to discover this information first hand. You want movers who are honest, who are reliable, dependable, and professional. You want movers that are licensed and insured, who have a great reputation and who listen to your desires and needs from start to finish. We understand those needs. It is only rational to have these expectations. Use our comparison service and in no time, you’ll find the best movers that are perfect for your job and you can leave your worries behind for a change.
3. A Moving Planner is Important
Make sure that you take advantage of a moving planner when you start your search for the best nationwide moving companies. It is important that you plan every detail of the move from start to finish if you expect good results. Planning a move is not as difficult as some people would assume it to be. In fact, it is actually an extremely helpful tool that you will be glad that you used when moving. Check out the planning tips and moving checklist we have on our site. While nothing replaces a good moving company, proper planning certainly takes some of the stress away.
4. Get Your Movers Quotes Online
Thanks to Pricing Van Lines, it is easy to get movers quotes online from the best interstate moving and storage companies and the best company for the job, too. Search for a mover from your phone or computer any time of the day or the night. We would love to add your name to our list of satisfied customers who’ve successfully completed a long distance move using our services. Whether you are moving an office, a big business, an apartment, or a home, we can help you find the experts dedicated to your move. Why not use our free service and get the moving company that you want and need?